When you share information with us, for example by creating an Account, we can make those services even better by providing you with more relevant information such as access to your licenses or application metric data. As you use our services, we want you to be clear on how we are using information and the ways in which we protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use that information
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information
Intergral Information Solutions GmbH
+49 7031 221461
The DPO contact details can be found here: https://www.intergral.com/GDPR/
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. For that reason, Intergral GmbH does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
Information We Collect
The following section describes the information that we collect and how we collect it. There are multiple ways in which we collect information, which can be broadly categorized into:
- Information You Provide to Us
- Automatic Information Collection
- Information We Receive From Third Parties
Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information that you directly provide to us, such as when you enter it on a web page, or include it in an email that you send to us.
This type of collection often occurs through our business support processes, such as:
- Registration or Account Creation Processes, where we ask you to provide information such as: Contact info (e.g. name, email or mailing address, or phone number); Account Administration Info (e.g. user name, password, or security questions); Billing Info (e.g. credit card or other payment number, billing address); and Profile Info (e.g. profile photo, language).
- Purchase Processes, where we may ask you to provide your name, contact and billing info.
- Technical and Customer Support Processes, where we may ask you to provide contact info and information related to the issue you are contacting us about.
In addition, we collect the information that you provide by entering it into certain Service features.
For example, when you place information into Services such as NerdVision or FusionReactor Cloud (which could contain personally identifying information) which we collect and then display for you inside the application. Also when you use other features such as blogs, surveys, user-generated content, activity streams, or social media, we may first collect the information you enter into the feature.
Automatic Information Collection
We may also automatically or passively collect information about your use of our Services. While information collected in this manner is not typically personal information, we may combine it in ways that make it personally identifiable. When we do so, we will treat the combined information as personal information.
For example, data collected in this manner may include:
Web browsing, network or service usage data, such as browser type, internet service provider (ISP), IP address, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data;
Network connected hardware (e.g. computer or mobile device) data, such as a unique device identifier, type, model, version, error related data, status, capability, configuration, functionality, performance data, and connection type;
Network connected software data, for example services requested and used, or content downloaded and viewed;
Physical or geographic location data, such as country, region, city, or latitude and longitude. For example, to provide location based services, we may collect latitude and longitude.
Advertising data, such as display frequency, duration, location, or viewing software, or identifier.
Licence activation information ( ip address, mac address, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream dataTechnologies used in our Services to passively collect such information may include:
Cookies. Small data files placed on a devices hard drive. For more information on the cookies we use please see “Cookies” section of this policy.
Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons, (also known as “1×1 GIFs” or “clear GIFs”) may be included on our websites or in our email messages.
Embedded Scripts. Programming code that is temporarily downloaded onto a device, and is active only while you are connected to our website, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
In addition, our Services may use a variety of other hardware or software specific technologies that automatically collect information. (For example, NerdVision, FusionReactor Cloud, FusionReactor, FusionAnalytics and FusionDebug may include technology that automatically determines location data).
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with and improve our products and services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- In order to provide the expected service.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about products, services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you for example by email, phone, fax or mail.
Information We Receive From Third Parties
We may also supplement the information that we collect with information that we obtain from third parties.
If you link your Account (for example):
on social media, or other services, we may receive data from the providers of those services. Likewise, if other users give us access to their profiles, we may receive information about you if you are one of their connections or information about you is otherwise accessible through their profile. Alternatively, we may supplement the information we collect about you with outside records from third parties. We may combine the information we receive from these third parties with the information we directly collect, for example; our financial and anti-fraud service providers processing your account sign in and purchase transactions, in these cases we will handle it in accordance with this policy.
We use a select number of trusted external service providers for certain technical data analysis, processing and/or storage offerings. These service providers are carefully selected and meet high data protection and security standards. We only share information with them that is required for the services offered and we contractually bind them to keep any information we share with them as confidential and to process Personal Data only according to our instructions.
Even following account closure, please be aware that the data that we collect about you may still be retained for legal, accounting, business continuity (backup), anti-fraud and community reasons.
The security of your data is important to us. We implement security safeguards designed to protect your data and regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards and therefore we cannot warrant the security of any information that you provide.